Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day1: Arrival

15th SEP 10, I leff Singapore by SQ at 11 am and arrived HK at 15 PM. My flight was delayed due to bad weather. HK ground staff help 8 of us to board the connecting Air canada flight at another terminal... finally after 15+hr. flight I landed to to Toronto. I feel like a Cargo.
During the baggage collection I realized my baggae was miising due to delay... after the report I realize i will able to recive it only after 2 days...
I was touched , when I saw Mr. Kim (President and CEO of Side effects Software waiitng for me at the arrival lounge. He drive me from airport to my apartment at 77 Harbour Square to make sure I will get at the right place. He also given me a map to locate the SideFX HQ.

I was really tired so I went to sleep as soon as I saw the bed... but Surprise! I wake up back at 3 Am morning and not able to Sleep... then I realize... I am experiencing the "Jet Lack". every 3-4 hours I feel sleep and wake up... any way I desided not to sleep and go to office at 9 Am sharp.

No comments: