Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 6: Exploring the procedural modeling fundamental

Today Morning I continue on the CMIVFX video tutorial on Procedural modeling technique
Morning I build a chair from the a grid also in parallel note down the steps for our students tutorials.



After lunch Jeany Help me to arrange a telephonec conversation with Houdini LA office where I spoke to LA interns who has major in Game design during her college days,
From our converstion, I mage to go get a work flow of the total game cycle.  She has used Houdini for Modelling and rigging, after that she used an Unreal game engine to export the files in the form of FBX.
 In Game engine she develop shaders and lighting.. using the library and later she pass the files to programmer to export for PC game.
She suggested to use unreal engine although Tourque has diet export from Houdini.



Afternoon I tried another tutorial of procedural modeling concept... Evening I was very tired after screening the Monitor for too long... so back home and rest...

No comments: